Hello once again. First off, I’d like to thank Candace Knoebel for nominating me for another interesting, yet difficult award. If you never have before, I’d strongly recommend that you check out her blog. Anyways, this time around, I will try to nominate different people, but I might fail at that. Anyways, onto the fun stuff.
What is the Liebster Award?
“The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.”
There are certain rules one has to follow:
- If you are tagged/nominated, you have to post 11 facts about yourself.
- Then you answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you & make 11 questions for the people you are going to tag.
- Tag 11 more Bloggers.
- Tell the people you tagged that you did.
- No tagging back.
- The person you tag must have less than 200 followers.
11 Facts About Me
- I’ve been to three countries, America (where I’m from and currently live), Canada (Was there for a day, bought 600 bags of tea) and Mexico. I used to go to Mexico a lot when I was younger.
- Once I get published, I will sort of split this site in two. Bishop the Reviewer for reviews and then an author site for people who are interested in me. That switch is stressing me out. Though it might be a while until I become published.
- I’m neither political nor overly religious. I try not to preach because nothing tears relationships apart more than religion or politics.
- I’m getting a new laptop computer soon. Yay!
- My real last name, which no one here knows, is German.
- I have one older brother.
- I wrote over 40 short stories when I was younger and eventually shredded them up. I regret that now.
- I’m allergic to cats.
- I’m allergic to dairy, nuts and probably other stuff.
- I’m a germaphobe, which is due to my OCD apparently.
- I love sour candy.
My Answers to Candace’s questions.
- What is your biggest dream? To become published and eventually be a full-time author.
- What inspires you the most? Past failure inspires be to succeed. I mean I’ve screwed up a lot of things in my so far short life and I just know that if I continue with my passions, I can find myself somewhere good.
- What is your favorite kind of music? 90′s Rock, mostly Nirvana.
- How did you wind up with a blog? I wanted to try out reviewing. Eventually that’s turned into this website filled with reviews and updates on my writing career.
- What is your favorite food? Hamburgers!
- What is your favorite genre of reading? Sci-fi/Modern Fantasy
- The ocean or the mountains? I love them both, but ocean since I’ll be there next week.
- Are you a hopeless romantic? Yes, very much so.
- What is your current WIP about? I’m working on a couple things. One is a story about a family of bikers who have to travel to try and rescue their sister. It is in very early stages and it may have some supernatural elements. It is very out of my element, but I’m excited to see it work out.
- What is your top five favorite movies? In no order; Reservoir Dogs, Inception, Fight Club, Drive and True Romance
- What is your favorite thing about yourself? I would have to say my imagination. It has taken me to dark and grimy cities and bright paradises where birds fly in the sky and everything is peaceful.
My Questions for my Nominees:
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Who inspires you?
- Why do you blog?
- How often do you write/review/blog?
- Are you a Coca-Cola or Pepsi person?
- Favorite movie?
- Where to you see yourself in five years? (Job, Location or College are valid topics)
- Who you call yourself responsible?
- Who is your idol?
- What is your greatest fear?
- Whose your favorite musical group/artist?
Now I will attempt to nominate people that I have not yet nominated…well that worked out very, very poorly. After hours of searching, I’ve only found two. Heartlessauthor and Good2begone are both great blogs that I enjoy reading on a frequent basis. Also, I’ve just remembered Nameless Horror, I’m unsure if he has under 200 followers though. That’s all I’ve been able to find so far, but I’ll continue to look. One final thing regarding nominations, if you’ve ever been nominated for anything by me and you want to do this, feel free. I still think every blog I’ve ever nominated is amazing and I hope you have fun doing these.
I’d like to thank Candace Knoebel once again for nominating me. With that, I’ll say goodnight (though it is late afternoon right now) and see you next time.